The NFA is a very serious area of the federal and state firearms laws. Wes Kozeny is not only an attorney conversant in these laws but is also a collector of NFA firearms. Let Wes help by advising you regarding this area of the law and in particular how to legally acquire, own, use and pass along these special firearms and assets.
NFA firearm trusts are a very common vehicle to acquire, own, share and provide for succession of your NFA firearm collection.
Setting up your gun trust is quick and easy:
- Go to my client portal
- Follow the link called “Create Account”
- When you submit the form to create your account, you will receive an email asking you to confirm your email address.
- I will receive notice that you have created a new account and will activate your account.
- Once I activate your account you will receive another system email indicating that your account is active at which time you can log in using the credentials you chose when creating your account.
- Login through the portal
- Select NFA Gun Trust as the matter type and Simply download the following documents and review them:
- FAQ Document
- Intake Form
- Representation Agreement
8. Complete the fillable PDF Representation Agreement, electronically sign and save it and then upload it through the portal.
9. Complete the fillable PDF Intake Form, save it and upload it through the portal.
10. Fill in the “Questionnaire” form with the requested information in your matter in the portal.
I will be notified of each of these events and will create an invoice for you to pay through the portal as I create your trust.
We can make arrangements to meet and have you sign your trust so that I can notarize it, or if you have a notary available to you that is more convenient, I can provide the trust to you and you can sign with the notary of your choice.
The “Notes” tab in the client portal is also a secure communication mechanism.
That’s it! It is that simple.
When ready to refer your case, please visit our CLIENT PORTAL to get started today – 24/7/365.
THE CHOICE OF AN ATTORNEY IS AN IMPORTANT DECISION AND SHOULD NOT BE BASED SOLELY UPON ADVERTISEMENTS.