Welcome back to our existing clients! Please proceed directly to the CLIENT PORTAL – 24/7/365. (CAN’T LOG IN? – Having difficulty logging back in to LMP using a saved favorite or shortcut? Double check to make sure any shortcut you have created includes this entire URL “https://www.lmpoint.net/kozeny” – ***VERY IMPORTANT NOTE*** Double check your shortcut to make sure it is exactly as set forth here. You will not be able to access the portal if your shortcut does not contain this exact URL.)
Need a consultation? I offer convenient Video Conferencing and you can consult with me from the comfort of your own office or home. Just let me know and we can set up a conference.
Wes Kozeny believes in technology to facilitate convenience for his clients and to optimize efficiency in legal representations. He uses a law firm case management system called Legal Matter Point or more simply LMP. LMP is easy to understand and convenient to use and works as well on a smart phone or mobile device as it does on your computer. An overview of the process for getting started in LMP follows:
- The first step is for a new client to visit the LMP client portal.
- Follow the link “Create Account” and provide the requested information.
- You will receive an email asking you to confirm your email address and our team will receive a notification that you have set up a new account.
- Wait – our staff will be notified and must activate your account before you proceed further.
- Once we activate your account in LMP, you will receive another notification and you can then log in using the credentials you set through the portal.
- Upon logging in, you can choose to use two factor authentication which requires Google Authenticator, or decline to use two factor authentication.
- Once logged in, you will be able to create a new matter that you want to refer to us and upon selecting a matter type we offer various helpful resources such as FAQ documents, intake forms, representation agreements for you to download, review and use. We call these “Info Docs”.
- Questionnaire – each of our matter types may have an available questionnaire through which you provide to us essential information about your case. Please complete each data element requested carefully, accurately as it may be used to prepare legal documents.
- Notes – the notes tab in LMP is both a way to document the representation for you and for us. It also serves as an internal communication mechanism that is more secure than email. Even if you are not logged into LMP, you will receive a notification email when a new note is added which we want you to see.
- Documents – the documents tab in LMP houses the info docs and you can also upload any documents you want us to see and which we request – keeping them readily available for both of us to reference and use.
- Billing – as we proceed with your case, we will load billing items in the portal and you will be notified when there are new billing items. For your convenience, you can pay these charges with a credit card through the secure client portal.
- Let us know if you experience any difficulty using the client portal.
- Create a shortcut in your browser to “https://www.lmpoint.net/kozeny” – ***VERY IMPORTANT NOTE*** Double check your shortcut to make sure it is exactly as set forth here. You will not be able to access the portal if your shortcut does not contain this exact URL.
OK! Let’s get started. Please proceed to the CLIENT PORTAL – 24/7/365.
THE CHOICE OF AN ATTORNEY IS AN IMPORTANT DECISION AND SHOULD NOT BE BASED SOLELY UPON ADVERTISEMENTS.