- J.D. St. Louis University School of Law, 1987
- B.A. St. Louis University, 1984
Wes Kozeny is an attorney and entrepreneur that bridges the divide between legal requirements and business exigencies. He is also an active mediator and arbitrator. During his career, Wes has founded law firms, title companies and technology companies. In addition, he also founded a national nonprofit organization. Over his career, Wes has scaled up his businesses as well as bought and sold businesses. So with Wes Kozeny, you get an attorney who has walked the walk and applied the law for both his clients and himself.
Practice areas for Wes over his career have included commercial and residential real estate transactions, landlord tenant matters, construction and other disputes; title disputes; estate planning; alternative dispute resolution (mediation and arbitration); business formation, governance and other matters; contract disputes; mergers and acquisitions; partner disputes; employment law; federal laws and regulations governing the manufacture and sale of firearms. Wes served on the Board of Directors of ALFN from its founding in 2002 through 2016 and as its President/CEO from 2013-2015. One technology company which he founded developed a law firm practice management system which was initially used by his firm and quickly established a nationwide customer base of law firms. Throughout his career, Wes has been a regular speaker. He has learned during his career that the law guides us and finesse is required to successfully apply the law to achieve practical and sometimes creative results.
- State Courts – Missouri, 1987; Illinois, 1988; Nebraska, 2002; Iowa, 2002 (inactive); Kansas, 2012; New York, 2012; Oklahoma, 2013; Texas, 2013
• United States District Courts – EDMO, WDMO, NDIL, CDIL, SDIL, District of Nebraska, NDIA, SDIA, District of Kansas, NDNY,SDNY,EDNY,WDNY, NDOK, WDTX,SDTX
- Missouri Bar
- Association of Missouri Mediators
- Association for Conflict Resolution
- Association of Family and Conciliatory Courts
- Academy of Professional Family Mediators
- American Legal & Financial Network (ALFN)
- United States Arbitration & Mediation
Areas of Practice
Corporate and Business, Commercial Litigation, Construction, Contract Disputes, Corporate Partnership Disputes, Estate Planning, Employment Law, Firearms Law Federal and State/ATF Regulations, NFA Firearms, Insurance Policy Disputes, Nonprofit Organizations, Property Damage, Real Estate, Title Insurance, Will/Trust/Probate
12400 Olive Blvd, Suite 555
Creve Coeur, MO 63141
If you are ready to refer a matter to us, please proceed to our client portal. When you arrive there, choose the “Create Account” link. You’ll be asked to confirm your email address. Once we activate your account, you’ll be able to log in and choose the type of matter you wish to refer in the portal. If you don’t see the matter type, please let me know.